Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. It feels more like a chewy chocolate chip cookie that There's something about using chocolate chunks in cookies (as opposed to chips) that makes them extra bakery-ish and kinda fancy and special. Thick and chewy and loaded with chocolate, they're an easy one bowl recipe with no need to chill the dough. Oh, and they also happen to be really ridiculously good looking.
When you turn the two ingredients into a decadent cookie! Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.. These are a much healthier version of everybody's favorite cookie! You can cook Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare of Handful of Oreo cookies.
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 packages of milk chocolate chips.
They are a true favorite in our home. This recipe makes a pretty small batch, so they might. We should talk about these cookies. In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are gluten free.
Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix sugars (brown and white), margarine, eggs, vanilla and baking soda together. Blend until smooth..
- Incorporate flour and blend completely..
- Melt peanut butter in microwave until it is mostly melted. 30 seconds to a minute at a time..
- Mix peanut butter into batter..
- Add chocolate chips and cinnamon. The amount of cinnamon you will need depends on your preferences. I used about three tablespoons. Blend..
- Crush Oreo cookies until fine. Again, the number of Oreos needed will vary based on individual preferences. I used about 1/3 of a container. Blend..
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, create small balls of dough and place on an ungreased baking pan..
- Bake about fifteen to twenty minutes, or until cookies are cooked through..
- Let cookies cool before serving. This recipe will yield many cookies, but the number will vary based on actual cookie size..
The fascinating thing about Levain Bakery cookies is their ability to be thick without. And if you're a nut person, you. These big, soft, chewy cookies are begging us to bake them RIGHT. Forget the guilt and have all the fun—we've re-edited this recipe to call for keto-friendly ingredients! I made these chocolate shortbread peanut.