Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- You need 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies step by step
- In a double boiler, melt together chopped chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool..
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk together..
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add melted chocolate mixture on low speed..
- Slowly add flour mixture and beat on low until blended, then stir in chocolate chips..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until dough is firm, about 2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Scoop rounded tablespoons and roll into balls, then cover with confectioner's sugar. Press them slightly into place on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 13-17 minutes until tops are cracked and puffed..