Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars. Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! Enjoy these layered chewy bars that are baked using whole cereals and chocolate. Crumble the remaining oat mixture over the chocolate layer, pressing in gently.
Whether you're on a hike or in a meeting, our gluten-free, vegan oat bars will keep you going. With delicious and wholesome ingredients these oat bars will sure to be your new favorite snack! A wide variety of delicious chocolate bars options are available to you, such as form, flavor, and color. You can have Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of semisweet chocolate pieces (12 oz).
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
These M&M Chocolate Oat bars have layers of oats, a sweetened condensed milk and chocolate center topped with more oats and M&Ms. How to Make M&M Chocolate Oat Bars. Since these have become go-to treats, we can literally make these with our eyes closed. Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Bar Instructions.
Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cream together 1 cup butter, brown sugar..
- Beat in eggs, 2 tsp. 1 tsp. vanilla (optional walnuts or pecans).
- Sift together flour, baking soda, 1 tsp. salt.
- Add oats.
- Over low heat on your stove combine semisweet chocolate, condensed milk, 2 tbs. butter and 1/4 tsp. salt..
- Stir until smooth, then add: teaspoon vanilla.
- Now combine the egg and flour mixtures and pat about 2/3's of it into a 10 1/2 X 15- inch cookie sheet. Pour the chocolate mixture over all, then cover with the remaining 1/3 batter using a fork to cover it. Bake for 25 minutes. Makes about 6 dozen 1 X 2 inch bars.
Stir together the liquid ingredients, then combine with the oats and stir until evenly mixed. Step Two: Smooth into the prepared pan, and press down with a spoon as hard as you. A simple and delicious gluten-free I basically survived on granola bars in high school. Pre-packaged, too sweet, milk chocolate granola bars at lunch and before volleyball practice. Spread the filling mixture over bottom crust in the baking pan, and then crumble the remaining oat mixture evenly over the top.