Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of Semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream sugar, butter, oil, egg, milk and vanilla..
- Add dry ingredients and lastly chocolate chips and chopped walnuts..
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F (175 degrees C) for 8-12 minutes..
The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week.