Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). We took our basic chocolate chip cookie and made one isolated change at a time.
There's something so special about chocolate chip cookies. They tasted every bit like a toll house choc chip cookie, if not better. Take that texture and add a bucketload of chocolate chips and you have the perfect chocolate chip. You can cook Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened at room temp.).
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. Check out our quick and easy-to-follow recipe to bake them in your own home. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Sift together all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Cream together unsalted butter along with both kinds of sugar until smooth, then add in eggs one by one..
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix just until combined..
- Mix in chocolate chips, and mix again just until combined..
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Shape your cookie dough either with an ice cream scoop, or 2 spoons and drop equal sized dollops on to your baking sheet..
- Refrigirate your cookie dough for 15 minutes while your oven is preheating..
- Bake in your preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown. The center should be a little soft, but they will harden while cooling down..
Think of this as the elevated, from-scratch version of the Original Nestlé Toll House treat. We shall save the grilled chicken for another day. Bake these easy chocolate chip cookies from scratch for a truly exceptional chocolate experience. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.