Chocolate No – Bake Cookies. These chewy chocolate cookies are crazy popular, and for very good reason! I remember standing as close as possible at the stove when Mama would make these, just so I could help in any way possible. From pouring in the oats, to carefully stirring as I got a little older.
My family and friends love this cookies. I do have problems with them setting. The last time I made them, I used a candy thermometer to make sure that. You can have Chocolate No – Bake Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate No – Bake Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of oats.
These cookies take just minutes of work; most of the time is spent waiting for them to harden into the rich, nutty, chocolaty delights that they are. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room. Cocoa Powder: Cocoa powder not only flavors the cookies, it acts as a thickener and binder. Fun fact: Since we're not using a chemical leavener, you can Success Tips for No Bake Cookies.
Chocolate No – Bake Cookies step by step
- Using a 6 quart pan, heat, stir, and melt sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa together..
- Once blended, bring sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa to a full boil..
- Boil for one minute starting "the minute" when bubbles roll across the top of the mixture..
- After boiling for one minute, quickly stir in vanilla, peanut butter and oats. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper, parchment paper, or aluminum foil. Work quickly as they set up fast..
Have your ingredients ready: Once the chocolate mixture comes off the stove, the remaining ingredients must. My Chocolate No Bake Cookie really could not be easier to make. The sticky honey and shredded coconut truly hold the ingredients together. No Bake Cookies are such a nostalgic childhood favorite! And I'm pretty sure they're the easiest cookies on the planet to make!