Mammabear's Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Welcome to Simply Mamá YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. Just made your chocolate chip pecan cookies… I am not sure if I just had a good.
These Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, yet soft, melt in your mouth cookies full of chunks of rich chocolate and chopped pecans. Better than bakery cookies they will put you on the top of the list with your cookie loving friends. These cookies have a texture similar to Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, which is probably my favorite thing about them. You can cook Mammabear's Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mammabear's Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter, soft.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 2 cup of Pecans.
That was my favorite kind of cookie before I started my low carb lifestyle. Baking keto cookies can be tough because they tend to either come out very. These thick and chewy cookies have semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, flaked coconut, and pecans. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
Mammabear's Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven 375°.
- Beat butter, both sugars & vanilla in large bowl. Mix until creamy. Add eggs, beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda & salt, gradually add butter mixtur, beating well til blended. Stir in HERSHEY 'S Milk Chocolate & pecans..
- Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely..
Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few. Chocolate chip pecan cookies made mini! These thick and chewy little cookies are ones that you won't be able to stop popping in your These chocolate chip pecan cookies are a riff on my perfect chocolate chip cookie – I added pecans and made them tiny. They're crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle thanks to the oatmeal. The nutty pecan flavor pairs wonderfully with the chocolate too.