Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. You will impress your family with those cute snail cookies. Kids loves them and you will too! 🙂 syuhaha.
The amazing family I stayed with loved this simple treat and it was a must with the afternoon tea. I wanted to make strawberry shortcake , but something a bit different so I decided to try this. Except for not being able to use. You can have Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails
- It’s 3 cup of All purpose white flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Margarine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
Kids loves them and you will too! 🙂 rainingice. Mix together the remaining cinnamon and superfine sugar in a small cup. Use chocolate chips to make eyes on the heads. Hi, Welcome to Delicious Treats Channel ! "Food is a symbolic of love when words are inadequate" We would be adding more Delicious Foods of Indian Sub-contin.
Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails instructions
- First, in a medium bowl, mix the flour and baking powder..
- Take anoter large bowl and put in all the other ingredients but the cocoa. Beat with an electric mixer..
- When the mixture is liquid, add in the flour mix gradually, mixing with a spoon. When the dough will get too thick, mix with your hands..
- If the mixture dosen't keep together well, you can add some milk or almond milk a little at a time..
- Preheat ofen at 350 celcius.
- Go back to your dough and divide it in two equal parts. Put one part aside and add the cocoa to the other part. Squeeze with your hands until it's even..
- Flour a table or any smooth surface and roll the dough, chocolate part first. When it's about 1/4 inch thick, drop the other part of the dough on top and roll again until the two are almost equally spreaded..
- Roll the dough up carefully to obtain a log..
- Cut in 1/4 inches thick slices with a very sharp knife. Take your time or else you'll squeeze it too much and they won't be round like mine. Use a cutting motion and as little pressure as you can..
- Spread the cookies on a grased baking tray and pop in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the underside is golden brown..
- Cool cookies on a cooling rack, when cool, roll their sides into powdered sugar. You have it! :).
No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! These soft and chewy chocolate cookies have an intense chocolate flavor and almost brownie-like texture. They're one of my all-time faves! I sat myself down in front of her overflowing recipe … Instructions.