Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies. These healthy no bake cookies are best served cold because the coconut oil is soft at room temperature. These chewy chocolate cookies are crazy popular, and for very good reason! Why This is My Repeat Recipe.
Add the unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and mix until evenly coated. Dollop the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. I grew up with them as a kid — my mom would make them for us every. You can cook Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies
- Prepare of Boil.
- Prepare 420 g of Sugar.
- You need 114 g of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s of First Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 35 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 12 g of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Second Mix.
- Prepare 330 g of Quick Oats.
- You need 100 g of Sweetened Coconut Flakes.
A delicious vegan, gluten free and dairy free snack! The base for this cookie is maple syrup, coconut oil, and cocoa powder, which are cooked down into a thick chocolate sauce. Perfect for a dessert for your family or guests in a hurry. In a large bowl combine oats, coconut and cocoa powder.
Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies instructions
- Add butter, milk, and sugar to a medium to large sauce pan..
- Bring to a rolling boil. Add cocoa powder and allow to boil for 1 minute. This lets the cocoa bloom!.
- Remove from heat..
- Mix in the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until completely incorporated..
- Mix in the coconut flakes and quick oats..
- While cooling, set up wax paper or parchment paper to place cookies on..
- Once wax paper/parchment is set, scoop out cookies with tablespoons or a cookie scoop. I use my one ounce cookie scoop..
- Let sit until firm, or until you can't handle it anymore and have to eat them all!.
Allow to come to a rolling boil for two minute. Make sure to gather your ingredients and measure everything out before you get started with these cookies, it These cookies take a little bit longer than my chocolate no bake cookies to set up. The coconut oil and cocoa combine well for bittersweet decadence that just melts in your mouth. I love to have these cookies on hand for when I'm in need of that chocolate hit and don't. I used old-fashioned oats, since that was what I had in the pantry.