Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Chocolate chip cookies are considered by some to be one of the best types of cookies around. If you're looking for a chewy cookie rather than a crunchy one, you will love the cookies made following this recipe.
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. You can cook Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter flavored shortening.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
You name it, I tried it. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument). For some, crispy edges and some crunch are attractive attributes, but these cookies are not for them. No, these are for the staunch supporters of the chewy, the tender, the.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together the shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each egg, than add vanilla..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir with a whisk. Gradually add flour mix into creamed mix. Then fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide dough in half and place each half onto parchment paper. Roll into a tube shape; refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. You can skip the refrigeration and immediately cook the dough if you wish..
- When you are ready to cook the dough, preheat your oven to 350°F, line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and cut the chilled dough into pieces (or spoon dough directly after mixing) and place on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, I think 10 minutes was perfect..
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. Everyone loves these cookies and can never guess that they're vegan! Add chocolate chips and stir to combine. Nevertheless, the description of the ideal chocolate chip cookie was perfect — crisp at the edges, soft in the middle, and pretty much summed up what everyone Originally under the name "Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies" I've found that you can make them quite tiny and they still maintain that. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.