Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze. Great recipe for Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze. This is another of my small batch individual cheesecakes. This one is super easy and rich and creamy with a nice contrast with the lightly salted Caramel Crust and glaze!
Cool in pan on wire rack. (Mini cheesecakes will deflate in center upon cooling.). Draped with a homemade caramel glaze and sprinkled with flaked sea salt (not your regular sea salt). Chocolate cheesecake filled with mini chocolate chips nestled on chocolate cookie crust, topped with a scrumptious chocolate ganache and chocolate whipped cream. You can have Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze
- You need of FOR CRUST.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of crumbs made from about 1 1/4 bags Pepperidge Farms salted Caramel cookies.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- It’s 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need of FOR THE SALTED CARAMEL GANACHE GLAZE.
- You need 6 of Ghirardelli salted Caramel chocolates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- You need 12 of fresh rasberries.
These Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes are creamy bite-sized cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust and topped with a delicious salted caramel. The perfect bite for any occasion! My obsession for mini cheesecakes knows no bounds. They truly are the perfect bite.
Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a 12 cup standard muffin Tin with foil liners.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter until moistened.
- Evenly divide crumbs into muffin tins and press firmly. Refigerate while making filling.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add and beat in the sweetened condensed milk, melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg..
- Evenly divide filling over crusts in foil lined tins. Bake 26 to 20 minutes until set.
- Cool om rack in pan until it reaches room temperature.
- MAKE SALTED CARAMEL GLAZE.
- Melt chocolates and cream in microwave just until melted, about 10 to 25 seconds in the microwave, depending on your microwave.
- Spoon and smooth an equal amount of wwarm glaze over each cheesecake. Chill cheesecakes at least 8 hours or overnight for best texture and flavor.
- Garnish with whipped cream and top each with a fresh rasberrie.
Cheesecake truly is my favorite dessert and I never give up trying different cheesecake recipes. If desired, top with salted caramel chocolate pieces. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the heavy cream until very hot, but not boiling. Place chocolate pieces in a heat safe bowl. Whisk the cream and chocolate until smooth and thoroughly.