Devils chocolate drop cookies. I'm making these Chocolate Drop Cookies for a holiday cookie swap hosted by my friend Jeri. Most people don't realize that these cookies are low in fat. Sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
These chocolate drop cookies are made with chopped walnuts or pecans and are both flavorful and chewy and a perfect addition to your lunchbox. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut parchment paper to fit the pan and spray each side with baking spray. You can have Devils chocolate drop cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Devils chocolate drop cookies
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate devils food cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts ( optional ).
The rich chocolate taste and satisfying coconut are a winning combination. Just be sure to avoid cake mixes with Drop batter by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Remove when cookies are set but still a bit soft in the center. This variation on our Basic Drop Cookies, suggested by a reader, yields medium-soft cookies with great chocolate flavor.
Devils chocolate drop cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir the devils mix, vegetable oil, and eggs into a bowl.
- Once mixed together add the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Put the cookies on a greased baking pan. Each cookie should be 3/4 to a inch in diameter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes depending on the size.
- Take out of oven when ready and cool for 2 minutes on the pan. Then remove the cookies onto rack or plate..
- This should make 2-3 dozen cookies depending on the size.
Old fashioned Chocolate Drop Cookies are a soft cake-like cookie with a swirl of chocolate cream cheese icing. They bake up perfect every time. I don't make layer cakes very often. Mmmmmm. i remember them. they were nummy yummmy! I'm going to guess that you have everything to make these cookies in your pantry right now.