★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you're looking at one of the best. Home » Dessert » Cookies » Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Just follow the steps below to get started. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. You can have ★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★ using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter- melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed light or dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 tbsp of Pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each – cloves, nutmeg, all spice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi- sweet chocolate chips.
No one can judge you for having a pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin chocolate chip cookies while your pumpkin scented candle burns nearby. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are everything I want on a fall day. They're soft, puffy, deliciously spiced, and full of gooey chocolate goodness. I was originally planning to post these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in October, but we finished them early, they turned out great, and I.
★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★ instructions
- In a medium bowl. Whisk melted butter, Br. Sugar, granulated sugar. Until no lumps remain. Whisk in vanilla & pumpkin..
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients . ( I used 1&1/2 tsp.pumpkin pie spice )..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry & mix together with a large wooden spoon. The dough will be very soft.Fold in chocolate chips. They may not stick to the dough. But do your best. ( My dough was not very wet. I had no problem)..
- Cover & chill for 30 minutes or up to 3 days.Chilling dough is a MUST DO !!!.
- Take dough out of refrigerator. Preheat oven to 350º. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Roll dough into balls. About 1&1/2 Tbsp. ( I used a #20 scoop). Slightly flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes. The cookies will look very soft & underbaked. Remove from oven. Press a few more chips in them. If you want them flatter . Flatten them a little bit when they come out of oven..
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes on a cookie sheet. Before removing to cool. Let them sit 1 hour before you eat any. ( I doubled this & got 24)..
I actually have a pumpkin cookie that I posted last year that was the base that I started with for this cookie. That cookie had more pumpkin and flour, and used an egg instead of baking soda. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies! These are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny and you'll love all Chewy pumpkin cookies are becoming the new rage but in my opinion they just don't have enough pumpkin flavor. I like these best, they're just like the kind Grandma made!