Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies. A dash of natural sea salt is the finishing touch. A delicious base ingredient for these moreish flourless cookies. I recommend using Jif or Skippy.
Sweet and salty, creamy and crunchy, rich and nutty… this tart has a little bit of everything. It is still my husband's favorite cookie recipe of all time. They're perfectly chewy, and not too crunchy and never cakey. You can cook Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 85 grams of Dark Chocolate.
Just made them for the first time, they are the perfect amount of crunchy for me but soft and chewy for my kids and husband. You can either grind it yourself in a high-speed blender or you can buy pre-made almond and oat flour. Check out How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Chewy, Gooey, Crunchy, or Cakey next. Crush cookies into crumbs, setting aside some crumbs for garnish.
Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Combine the peanut butter, egg, sugar and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well. Add chocolate to combine..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using hands, shapr teaspoonful of mixture in balls and place on tray about 5cm apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till lightly brown on top. Allow to sit on tray in the oven for a few minutes. Remove and let it cool..