Stain glass jello bars EASY. Pour milk mixture over cubes; stir to evenly distribute gelatin cubes. Choose colors to represent the theme! Colourful and delicious, this jello dessert is a bit time consuming to make but very appealing to the eye. * * Please READ THE DESCRIPTION BOX for important recipe information omitted in the video, click on show more***.
Have you ever made a poke cake with jello? So easy and everyone's always impressed because it's so pretty. Note: Make sure that the white gelatin is not warm. You can cook Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- Prepare 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- It’s 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- You need 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
It will melt the cubes and stain the white gelatin. Recently, my friend gave me great notecards from JustJennDesign. You have to check out her site! Such awesome stuff and she somehow manages to also write very funny blogs !
Stain glass jello bars EASY instructions
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
Regardless, I loved this and would eat as much as possible. To make it a little healthier, you can use sugarfree jello's and make your own whipped cream. Jello is an absolute must on the dessert table. This is the perfect party food, easy to pick up and fun to eat. I guarantee your guests will be impressed!