Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is very similar to the recipe that is on the back of the bag of Nestle's Chocolate Chips. You can cook Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 107 grams of Room-temperature vegan butter / margarine (107g=1/2cup).
- It’s 102 grams of Brown sugar (102g=1/2cup).
- It’s 53 grams of White sugar (53g=1/4cup).
- It’s 4 grams of baking powder (4g=1/2tsp).
- You need 4 grams of baking soda (4g=1/2tsp).
- You need 2 grams of salt (2g=1/4tsp).
- You need 7 grams of vanilla extract (7g=1tsp).
- You need 48 grams of chickpea brine (48g=3tbsp).
- You need 175 grams of all-purpose flour (175g=1cup+2tbsp).
- It’s 146 grams of chocolate morsels (146g=1cup).
I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step by step photos. These healthy and soft chocolate chip cookies are made with whole wheat flour.
Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Combine butter and both types of sugar in mixing bowl.
- Cream them slowly going up to 6 (on the kitchen aid there's speed 1 to 10) for 60sec.
- Add baking powder and soda, salt, vanilla and chickpea brine* and combine at max speed 6 for no more than 30sec. *chickpea brine is left when preparing this lovely curry recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350791-chickpea-curry.
- Add flour and mix speed 2 for 10-13sec, I stopped once in between to scrape down sides.
- Remove bowl from mixing device and add chocolate morsels.
- Turn on oven to 175℃=350℉ while folding in morsels to dough..
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Let bake for 13 minutes (baking time will vary, depending on oven, weather and amount of dough you spooned on) until golden.
- Let cool for 5min, then transfer to cooking rack..
- Completely cooled they can be stored in airtight container for ca. 5 days..
These cookies are not the usual crisp and chewy cookies. They have a cake-like soft texture and a bit of chewiness. they are slightly crisp from out and. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards.