Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. But hey, I also love chocolate chip and peanut. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch. These chunky morsels will leave you wanting more with.
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. Now: little flattened bits of cookie dough on top. You can cook Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
When measuring your flour, avoid scooping it out of the container. I suggest using old-fashioned rolled oats in these cookies. These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. I love that the cookies start with a cake mix.
Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In medium bowl. Cream until light Peanut butter and butter and sugar. Add egg in and mix well..
- In medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Add dry ingredients to the creamed ingredients. Mix well..
- Shape dough in a roll. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.or overnight. ( I did not do that. I baked mine right away )..
- Preheat oven to 350º.Shape into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. I used parchment paper. Flatten a little with a fork dipped into flour. Bake 15 minutes. Allow to cool. I used a #40 scoop. This reciepe is only susposed to make 14 . That is what I got..
So easy to make and economical. Not only is quick to put together but they taste great. They are delicious and perfect gifting others. Adapted from these Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Your favourite chocolate chip cookie kicked up a notch.