Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie. Learn how to make chocolate chip cookie in mug. Finally fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips. Also dark or special dark chocolate chips are wonderful for this recipe.
You see, after our daughter Bethany turned one-year-old. These easy chocolate chip microwave cookies are thin and chewy, almost like chocolate chip lace cookies! But surely I can't be the only one who craves chocolate chip cookies year-round, right? You can cook Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of graduated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla bean extract.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of microwave safe bowl or mug.
For the record, I also crave sweet potatoes year-round. This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! I finally pulled it out and made it again just so I could share it with you guys. The ingredients for this microwave chocolate chip cookie are basically the same as a regular batch of cookie dough, with the exception of baking soda.
Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl & microwave for 2 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of ice cream or just like that.
This single serving, deep dish chocolate chip cookie in a mug is seriously gooey and delicious. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! How to make chocolate chip cookies. These are the Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! You see, usually white chocolate chip cookies come with other stuff mixed in, like coconut, or macadamia nuts.