Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert. Add Oikos Greek Yogurt as A Key Ingredient in Your Favorite Dessert Recipes. Browse Our Fast & Easy Brownie Recipes Collection. Ladle raspberry soup into chilled shallow bowls.
These brownies are also a great make-ahead option. They taste just as good, maybe even a little better, the second day. So, treat yourself or a loved one to some chocolaty goodness with these Chocolate Mousse Brownies (or take it a step farther and try my French Silk Brownies)! You can cook Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert
- Prepare 300 grams of milk or dark chocolate.
- Prepare 300 ml of whipping cream.
- You need of Brownie pieces.
- You need of Optional: mint leaves.
Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert. If I can still remember, I had posted this. In defense of the chocolate-orange choice, those flavors worked very nicely with the toppings for the soup: cinnamon-sugar croissant "croutons," and vanilla bean whipped crème fraiche. Sometimes the topping makes the meal — or, in this case, the dessert.
Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert instructions
- For soup: Warm 100 ml of whipping cream add 100 gms of milk chocolate stir until completely mixed, let it chill..
- For a quick mousse take 200 gms dark or milk chocolate, melt it gently and add it to 100 ml of whipped cream.
- Put the mousse in edible chocolate cup, pour the chocolate soup in the dish and add the brownie croutons (pieces) in the soup..
- Optional: You can also add mint leaves while making the chocolate soup for a mint chocolate flavor..
In an ice cream sundae the actual ice cream is pretty much a vehicle for inhaling chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and sprinkles. These Chocolate Mousse Brownies are one of the BEST brownies I have ever made. The brownie layer is amazing, it is soft, it is chocolaty, perfectly baked, with the right level of chewiness. The brownies are topped with a light, airy and creamy milk chocolate mousse, that balances the chocolaty brownies, that melts in your mouth! Add chocolate chips, sugar and eggs.