Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. If you just can't get enough mint-chocolate. Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips.
In the past I always made Guinness. Chocolate cookies dotted with mint chocolate chips! If you like chocolate and mint together, you will LOVE these easy cookies! You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 of 9 ounce bag Dark Chocolate mint filled chocolate chips, I used Toll House Delightfulls dark mint filled morsels.
- Prepare of green food coloring.
They are the perfect cookies for Christmas or any day! For those days when curling up by the fire with a cookie sounds better than being outside in the freezing cold with an ice cream cone. I totally forgot Truman at home when I was. Perfect chocolate cookies have bits of andes mint chocolate chips stirred into the batter and they are crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and both extracts and beat in..
- Stir in flour until blended, add green food color, about 20 drops and beat just until uniform in color.
- Fold in mint chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on prepared pans and press tops gently to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes just until set, don't over cook. Cool a few minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com will become your new favorite cookie. For these Mint Chip Chocolate Chip CookiesI added Mint Chips because, well. That's perfect when you have a lot of. Combine the cookie dough, cocoa powder, and mint chocolate chunks until evenly distributed.