Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy!. The links to buy the hard to find items are at the end of this description. Click to show below if you can't see it. Chocolate chip cookies really are one of life's simple pleasures.
Use a tablespoon to scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into little. These almond flour cookies are my go to when kids demand "Cookies!". A few readers have reported successfully making these gluten free chocolate chip cookies with all of almond Almond flour is essentially finely ground blanched almonds. You can have Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy!
- You need 3 cup of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar free maple syrup.
Any wheat flour contains gluten which makes it. Notes for Perfect Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies: Almond Flour Matters – We've tested this with MANY kinds of almond flour over the years. Enjoy Life makes good ones that are more and more widely available. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good.
Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy! step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper..
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- In separate bowl mix coconut oil, vanilla extract, and syrup until smooth. You may have to use a mixer or spoon..
- Mix egg and egg whites with coconut oil mixture..
- Pour coconut oil mixture into dry flour mixture. Mixing with a spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to bowl and stir in with spoon..
- Place tablespoons of dough on wax paper on cookie sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes..
- After they are done, let cookies cool and e joy!.
They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet I recommend using an unbleached, all-purpose flour to make these chocolate chip cookies. Many readers have used gluten-free all-purpose flour. These Almond Flour Cookies are the best! They are made with gluten-free almond flour, which is high in protein and may help you to avoid a blood sugar spike later. Deliciously soft, paleo almond flour chocolate chip cookies with gooey chocolate in every bite.