Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy Our Step-by-Step Ghirardelli Instructions for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large glass bowl..
- Mix in chocolate chips. Once thoroughly combined, drag the mixture away from the center to create a well..
- Melt coconut oil in a medium glass bowl..
- Stir sugar, water, and vanilla into the coconut oil..
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredient well. Mix thoroughly. Don't over mix!.
- Place cookies on a silicon baking mat or ungreased cookie sheet. Use 3 tbsp. of cookie dough per cookie. (Try using a shot glass for measuring!).
- Cook for 14 minutes. Remove from oven and place cookies on a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!.
Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite.