Chocolate Panna Cotta. Panna cotta is usually vanilla—this one is for chocolate lovers. Chocolate and vanilla panna cotta recipe. Why settle for just one flavor, when you can have two?
Easy to whip up then left to chill in the fridge, it's the perfect make-ahead dessert for dinner parties, weekends and special. Panna Cotta is an eggless dessert that is easy to prepare and totally irresistible. This version with chocolate is by far my favorite way of making panna cotta. You can have Chocolate Panna Cotta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Panna Cotta
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping crem.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- It’s of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- You need of fresh berries.
A rich, creamy and delicious Chocolate Panna Cotta topped with a fresh Strawberry sauce. It's the perfect special day Dessert. From Valentine's Day to Christmas and everything in between. Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian.
Chocolate Panna Cotta step by step
- Spray 4 – 8 ounce ramekins with non stick spray, set aside.
- Place 1/4 cup of the cream in a small heatproof bowl to soften for 10 minutes.
- Heat some water in a small skillet and place gelatin bowl in the simmering water until gelitin dissolves. Keep in hot water while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- In a saucepan combine remaing cream, sugar, salt and marscapne cheese and heat just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in chopped chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in warm melted gelatin mixture and mix well. Strain muxture into a pouring cup.
- Pour into ramekins, cool to room temperature before covering. Refrigerate at least 6 hours to set or overnight.
- To unmold dip each ramekin in a bowl of hot water for a few seconds and invert onto cold serving plate.
- Serve with whipped cram and fresh berries.
It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a simple You can top the panna cotta with berry sauce , caramel sauce, lemon curd, dark chocolate. Chocolate panna cotta and the giveaway winners. Does it ever happen to you to feel like having a little sweet treat but you don't really want. Panna cotta is a delicate eggless custard. Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert that literally means "cooked cream".