Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Chocolate chip & pumpkin what a combination! You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses (not black strap).
- It’s 2 tsp of milk (I used cashew).
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of canola oil (or refined coconut oil, melted).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
I'm confident you'll love these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I worked hard to create a chewy pumpkin cookie that's not cakey like most pumpkin cookie recipes. Just follow the steps below to get started and scroll down for the printable pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe and video tutorial. To make pumpkin cookie batter: Combine the pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and egg in a large.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- In large bowl add flour, sugar, powder, spices, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix well. Add pumpkin..
- Measure out molasses in a large measuring cup, add soda, vanilla, and milk. Combine well and add to bowl..
- Whisk eggs in measuring cup and add to bowl. Combine contents of bowl thoroughly.
- Using #20 scoop, scoop it cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets leaving a little space between each (they will not spread)..
- Bake 8 minutes and rotate, bake an additional 4 or until cookies are done..
- Cool for several minutes in baking sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely..
I've tried so many different recipes for pumpkin cookies, experimenting to find the perfect one, but none have even come close to being as amazing as my Mom's recipe! When September rolled around these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies would become a Sunday night treat staple. These soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are an old family recipe from my mother's recipe box. Chocolate chip & pumpkin, what a combination! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect comfort food treat for fall!