OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡. Is there anything better than a fresh batch of soft chocolate chip cookies? Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies from Averie Cooks. Soft, fluffy, bakery style, really, really good cookies with random mini chocolate chips and mini M&M's in every bite.
And thanks to a corn starch added in the cookie dough, homemade. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. You can have OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡ using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡
- It’s 14 Tablespoon of unsalted butter – softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour plus 2 Tablespoons extra.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of any variations of chocolate chips ( I used semi sweet, couple of the bigger chips , milk chocolate, couple white,& dark chips).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
After just three steps and a quick bake. While I love just eating chocolate chips straight out of the bag (tell me I'm not the only one), I also love using them to make chocolate chip cookies. So in an attempt to remedy this situation, I set out to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies that wouldn't kill my waistline if I ate the whole batch. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever!
OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡ instructions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medal bowl place butter inside the bowl and place in the oven while oven is preheating. Leave in for just a few minutes until the butter starts to melt around the outside. About half the butter should be melted.Take out of oven to cool..
- Once butter has cooled. Add both sugars and beat with mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs. Beat just until mixed.Add flour, baking soda, salt. Beat on low just until combined. If you need add more flour until dough comes together in a ball and not sticking to sides of bowl . Fold in chips just until incorporated..
- Using a cookie scoop – 1/4 cup for large and 1.5 Tbsp. For medium and drop dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Allow room to spread. Pat diwn cookies a little bit. Press some extra chips on top before baking..
- Bake 1 tray at a time 10-12 minutes for large , 8-9 for small. Do not overbake. Allow to cool on wire rack..
- Makes 1 dozen for large. 2 dozen for small.Store cookies in air tight container. ( I used a #20 cookie scoop and got 23)..
I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world Freezer-friendly. There are both chocolate chunks and white chocolate chips in these Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate cookies that will melt in Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Cookies. No, I did not accidentally repeat myself in the title; it just makes it clear that I used two kinds. Soft and tender, these gluten free soft batch chocolate chip cookies taste like they just came out of the oven. Fewer chips are actually pretty important to the success of these cookies.