Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites. This simple chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon recipe makes chewy, addictive cookies. Making coconut macaroons couldn't be easier: You whisk together a few ingredients over simmering water, stir in coconut and flour, and relax while the dough chills. I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation.
Coconut Macaroons – delightfully sweet and moist bite-sized treat that's chewy in the middle with a slightly crusty exterior. A wonderful indulgence using simple and few ingredients! My batter was a little dry so I had to add a tiny bit more condensed milk. You can cook Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 c of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 c of Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 oz of dark chocolate (85% or more cacao).
- You need of liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
I did use a small ice cream scooper to drop the cookies, but had to be gentle with it and not squeeze the spring loaded handle all. Learn to make beautiful coconut macaroons dipped and drizzled in dark chocolate. When cool, dip the bottom of each macaroon in the chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Dipping the bottoms in chocolate and then drizzling the tops.
Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside..
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet..
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper..
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix..
- With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator..
Looks very appealing and can't wait to. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract. Warm from the oven the contrast of a crispy exterior to a moist, soft and chewy interior is amazing. Enjoy them plain, dip the bottoms in melted chocolate, or just place a small chocolate. I like my coconut macaroons dense and chewy.