Chocolate chip cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine soften.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown but still soft in the middle take out and let cool.
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite.