Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks. Just look at those chunks and chips of chocolate nestled ever so plumply in the most incredibly chewy cookie base. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!!
If you have a craving for cookies and you want them now, these yummy strips take just a few minutes to make from start to finish. Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts if desired over dough; press. Chewy chocolate chip cookies with the perfect hint of crunch so addictive, it's hard to believe they are low in fat. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
And just in time for Christmas to give as gifts or enjoy the splurge for yourself without the guilt! Because all we want for christmas is cookies: in the shape of sticks for easier dunking into milk or. Peter give his daddy a big smile and. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a bakung sheet with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl. Combine the oil, peanut butter, sugars, egg, vanilla. Cream together. In another bowl Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix until well combined. Fold in the peanut butter chips. Divide dough in half ..
- On preared baking sheet. Shape each portion into a 15"x3" rectangle .About 3" apart. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Pressing them lightly into the dough..
- Bake in preheated oven 6-7 minutes. (bake 8-9 for a crispier cookie). Mine took 14 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes. Then cut them with a serrated knife into 1" strips. Remove to wire rack to coil completely. Enjoy. … :-).
These cookies are loaded with chocolate chips which is why the salt is perhaps a tad higher than you are used to seeing in your everyday chocolate chip cookie recipe. This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe produces golden brown cookies that just about melt-in-your-mouth. Tips for making perfect chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks are just like chocolate chip cookies only they're shaped into sticks. They're perfect for dipping, dunking, packing in a Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks are such a fun twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie!