Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of butter, melted OR 8-9 tablespoons oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar (reduce if you want to use more darker sugar).
- It’s 1/4 cup of golden brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of + 1/2 cup flour (add more if necessary).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need pinch of salt to taste.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Melt 8 tbsp butter and mix with both sugars until well-combined. Add egg and vanilla, mixing until just combined (if the egg is mixed too much, the cookies will go stiff)..
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Add to wet mixture and mix until combined. Add flour by the tbsp if necessary..
- The cookie dough should be between too wet and too dry. Mix with your hands until a ball is formed. Add chocolate chips as you like (1/2 cup is a good place to start)..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cookies will spread/puff out, so givethem some space. Rolling them into balls will give them a wrinkly look..
- Cook for 9-11 minutes, or until they are just turning brown. Do not overbake if you want them to be soft and chewy..
The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. Freeze this chocolate chip cookie dough then simply slice and bake when you feel like making soft chocolatey cookies.