Individual Vanilla Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganach Topping.
You can have Individual Vanilla Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganach Topping using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Individual Vanilla Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganach Topping
- Prepare of For Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Milano cookie crumbs.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- You need 2-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2/3 of plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need of For Chocolate Ganache Topping.
- Prepare 2 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 ounces of milk chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need of As needed, whipped cream.
- Prepare of as needed, fresh berries.
Individual Vanilla Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganach Topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 300. Line 12 standard cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Crush cookies to fine crumbs in a food processor. In a bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter until moistened.
- Drop crumb mixture evenly into each cupcake tin, press to form crust on bottom. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Make Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Stir in sour cream until smooth.
- Divide filling between cupcake tins evenly, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes until just set with a slight jiggle in center. Cool on racks until room temperature then refrigerate at least 4 hours before topping.
- Remove liners carefully.
- Make Chocolate Ganache topping.
- Have both chocolates in a bowl, heat cream until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolate, let sit one minute then stir until smooth,ncool until just spreadable then spoon on each cheesecake. Refrigerate to set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and berries.