Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. My twist on rice crispy bars includes crunchy crushed pretzels. Garnished with peanuts and even more pretzels, I don't think I'd ever go back to plain old bars again. —Sherri Melotik, Oak Creek, Wisconsin. This crunchy vegan treat is made with gluten-free rice puffs and the recipe is similar to homemade Scotcheroos bars.
My second favorite after Fit Crunch bars. I have less trouble with these melting when I order them online, but they sometimes taste a little stale from. Some times I hand crunch the graham cracker so I can run across bigger pieces as I eat them. You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- It’s 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3 cups of rice krispie cereal.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Every bite is loaded with nutrients and powerful antioxidants, as well with some incredible flavors. How to make crunch bars ? Sprinkle chocolate chips over bars; return to oven. This treat just went next level friends.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars instructions
- Lina a 8×8" pan with parchment paper. Combine honey, peanut butter, chocolate chips, butter in a large microwavable bowl..
- Microwave about 90 seconds at full power. Stir until smooth. Add cereal stir until smooth. Scoop chocolate mixture into pan. Spread evenly across pan..
- Place in fridge at least 1 hour until cold and firm.Store on refrigerator for up to 2 weeks..
BUT it is still so easy to throw together. It is made with just cocoa so you can save the real chocolate for that crispy, crunchy topping. Let the crust cool to room temperature while you make the next layer. Graham Cracker Crumbs: Add a nice crunch and holds the bars together. Have all of your ingredients measured out before starting recipe.