Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars. I settled on making my Creamy Pecan Praline recipe into cookie bars. I knew that I'd be happy having a couple squares of this instead of traditional pumpkin and apple pie. These filled my Thanksgiving sweet tooth and I'm planning on making another batch for Christmas.
The most inspiring, creative and relevant information on chocolate. Pecan Praline Blondies-these bars are full of rich vanilla caramel flavor and lots of pecans! I sure wish the weather felt like it. You can have Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars
- You need 2 sticks of salted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 2 cups of semi-sweet and/ or dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of glazed pecan or praline pecans (I use Emerald brand).
- Prepare 2 tbs of melted butter.
This Pecan Praline Blondies recipe is worth it. A Blondie is like a Brownie but no chocolate. This very old recipe from New Orleans may remind you of pecan pie. The thin bars consist of a crisp brown shortbread base, completely covered with pecan halves and a praline-like topping.
Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x13 pan with foil or parchment paper and let it hang over the side of the pan.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and 2 sticks of butter together. Mixture will be crumbly. Press the mixture into the pan and bake until golden brown (about 25-30 mins).
- Allow crust to cool.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl; gently fold in chocolate chips last. Spread mixture over crust and bake for another 25-30 mins or until center is set.
- Let cool completely and lift the bars out of the pan (using the foil/parchment paper) and cut into small squares.
Here is as incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans – perfect for gift-giving or Christmas party dessert treats. Message: Your Friend thought you might be interested in Caramel 'N Chocolate Pecan Bars. Make this recipe for over-the-top scrumptious Chocolate-Pecan Pie Bars! Serve and wow a whole crowd with these unbelievably tasty pecan pie bars. Chocolate Pecan Bars – a variation on our very popular pecan pie bars, with less filling but even more nuts, topped off with a decadent chocolate top layer.