Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. But Emma had a secret weapon: Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. And only almond milk testers could get a taste. Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies combine the flavors of chocolate and coffee in a decadent cookie for the holiday season. When deep rich chocolate cookie dough is flavored with espresso, studded with mini chocolate chips and rolled in festive holiday sprinkles, every bite is an indulgence. Add the eggs one at time, mixing after each addition to make sure they are well combined. You can cook Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 5 tsp of powdered instant espresso.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 sticks of butters, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten to a fluff.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
These Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies are the perfect treat to enjoy with your after-dinner coffee. The Biggest Loser Recipes: Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. These espresso cookies have such incredible flavor. Of course, coffee and chocolate are a match made in heaven!
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix the flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, espresso powder and salt in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine butter, cocoa, vanilla and coffe extracts, eggs and both sugars. Mix with a hand or stand mixer until you get an even consistency..
- Stir flour and chocolate chips in small batches, making sure to distribute the fiest batch evenly before adding another..
- On a greased cookie pan lined with parchment paper distribute cookies (about 1 tbsp dough per cookie).
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with powdered sugar.
This tender, dark chocolate cookie is flavored with espresso powder and flecked with chocolate chips—it's kinda like your favorite mocha chip frappucino, but in cookie form. In a medium bowl, sift together the all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and espresso powder. Double Chocolate Espresso Cake Mix Cookies rarely make it to the cookie exchange – We end up eating most of them before we can bring them in! These are so soft and delicious! If you have missed the first couple days, make sure to check out the Gingerbread Granola, Triple Chocolate Saltine Cookies, Cranberry Bliss Truffles and Nutella Chex.