The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! Chocolate Chip Cookies are pretty much a staple in any household. This recipe creates easy, soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies.
I tested lots of variations and found that, for me, this recipe is the best Crazy about chocolate chips? I first made these when we were in the Philippines, when it To get to the bottom of this cookie perfection. So here are my semi-scientific but mostly trial-and-error regular home cook tips for perfect chocolate. You can cook The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
- You need 225 grams of butter (room temp.).
- Prepare 150 grams of white sugar.
- You need 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 pcs of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 170 grams of walnut.
- Prepare 250 grams of chocolate chips.
- It’s 300 grams of bread flour.
- Prepare 120 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch (secret to have its chewiness).
These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a My friend brought me a meal after my first miscarriage (more on that below) and brought these cookies for dessert. They were so perfect I was. They are a perfect chocolate chip cookie lover's dream!
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180℃..
- Cream the butter and sugar..
- Add the egg, salt, vanilla and the leavening agents. Continuously mix until it is well combined..
- Mix with the sifted flour and cornstarch. Add the 3/4 chocolate chips and the walnut..
- Grease and flour your baking sheet and line it with a wax paper..
- Using a scooper or spoon, drop the balled cookie into the baking sheet. Add the remaining chocolate chips at the top for a nice look..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..
The recipe is simple and it's probably my all-time favorite chocolate chip recipe of all time. All chocolate chip cookies should be this good! I am in love with these cookies. After googling and searching and researching and testing (yum!) I've figured out the perfect combination of ingredients and baking methods to get the softest, chewiest, best chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are loaded with chocolate chips which is why the salt is perhaps a tad higher than you are used to seeing in your everyday chocolate chip cookie recipe.