Chocolate chip cookie cake. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Mix flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Add dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended.
The kids who brought the Great American chocolate chip cookie cakes were the coolest. I still adore cookie cake as much as ever, but now I prefer to make it myself. It is hands down the most delicious cookie cake I have ever eaten. You can have Chocolate chip cookie cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie cake
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
This cookie cake is perfect for birthdays, celebrations, graduation, just saying "thank you," and parties. When I was a kid, I studied cookbooks like no other. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the chocolate chips. Turn the dough out into the prepared cake pan and use your fingers to press into an even layer.
Chocolate chip cookie cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9” pie plate with some non-stick spray, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, both kinds of sugar and vanilla, add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix until a cookie dough forms..
- Spread the cookie dough in your prepared pan, pop it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce..
Remove from the oven and plan the pan on a wire rack to cool completely. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.