Chocolate chip cookie pie. This chocolate chip cookie pie might be the easiest, most delicious pie you'll ever make. Rich, ooey gooey, decadent and SO easy to make! …until I was asked last week to bring pie to an event and after seeing this simple chocolate chip cookie pie in my news feed, I knew it was the one I would be. Top with caramel and vanilla ice cream.
It's filled with chocolate chips and soft like the perfect chocolate chip cookie! Love chocolate chip cookies and pies? Why not combined the two and make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie? You can have Chocolate chip cookie pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie pie
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Seriously this is perfect when you love chocolate chip. This healthy deep dish cookie pie has a surprise: It's made with garbanzo beans! The reader favorite recipe has been featured on ABC News! If you answered, "Katie, nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie," you've obviously never met a chocolate chip cookie pie… Looking for an awesome cookie recipe?
Chocolate chip cookie pie step by step
- First get out all the ingredients.
- Next add 1/2 cup butter.
- Then add 3/4 cup brown sugar (and make sure to stir until it has a creamy texture.
- Next add 3/4cup sugar and do the same thing as you did with the brown sugar mix until creamy.
- Then add 2 large eggs.
- Then mix in 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Now add 1 bag of milk chocolate chips or chunk (or wait until the end).
- Now add 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Then add 3/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Finally add 1 teaspoon salt.
- This is how your cookie dough should look.
- Then bake at 375° for 15-20.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Add refrigerated pie crust and fold up edges. Add cookie mixture and pat down to cover crust. Perfect for any celebration, and way easier than making a cake! Our sweet Jake is turning SEVEN!