Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Find Deals on Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake in Snack Food on Amazon. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
It's quick and easy to make – the kids can help too. The cake itself is soft and chewy with a crumbly edge. It's filled to the brim with chocolate and if you eat it while it's still a tiny bit warm, the chocolate. You can cook Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- You need 240 g of softened butter.
- It’s 350 g of brown sugar.
- You need 2 packets of vanilla sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 600 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1 packet of baking powder (12g).
- You need 250 g of chocolate (I used 200g milk and 50g dark chocolate), finely chopped.
This giant chocolate chip cookie cake is the new best way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! Slice it up and its a great easy weekday dessert, or fun enough for a birthday! Pin this giant chocolate chip cookie cake for later! Today is national chocolate chip day, so what better way to celebrate than.
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Sift in the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder). Combine but don't overmix.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Bake in a greased round cake pan for 50-55 min in a 170°C oven. The cookie won't look cooked through and will still be jiggly but it will set when cool. Bake for an hour for a crispy cookie or for 45 minutes for a very soft one, it depends on the pan size.
This giant chocolate chip cookie cake recipe is very similar to the m&m cookie bars but the texture comes out different, fluffier and chewier. My husband took one bite and said: "wow it really is like a cookie and a cake". I used all brown sugar in this giant cookie cake recipe to create a really light texture. Check out our easy to follow Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe including ingredients, tools and step-by-step instructions. Bake a birthday cookie cake that's quick and easy to transport.