Cranberry Chocolate Cookie. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, and full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Perfect for your holiday cookie tray!
These thick oatmeal cookies are loaded with dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. There's also a tablespoon of light corn syrup in today's white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies. White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth, soft and chewy cookies, overloaded with white chocolate and cranberries – perfect for Christmas! You can cook Cranberry Chocolate Cookie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chocolate Cookie
- It’s 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 75 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate, melted.
- It’s 125 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 25 g of corn flour.
- Prepare 20 g of coco powder.
- Prepare 20 g of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of bit of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of dried cranberry, chopped.
- It’s 50 g of chocolate chips.
I'm also crazy about all those little bits of cranberries in each bite! Chopping the dried cranberries up first ensures that their flavor is evenly spread out. Perfect for a holiday cookie tray, bursting with tart and sweet dried cranberries and smooth white chocolate. Perfectly soft and thick white chocolate cranberry cookies.
Cranberry Chocolate Cookie instructions
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes)..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. First sift together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt and then add to the butter and egg mixture..
- Mix just until incorporated. Fold in the the chocolate chips dried cranberry..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter on the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inches (2.5 cm) apart..
- Baked it over 160° Celsius for 15-20 minutes..
Add the white chocolate and cranberries and fold the cookies dough together until fully combined. The tangy-sweet cranberries in this cookie are a bright complement to the dark chocolate bits; it's a combination we're sure you'll love in. These cookies have the best texture, and their flavor is unforgettable! Zach asked me to make this I dutifully wrote down all of the cookie qualities that he asked for: cranberries, white chocolate, soft. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed.