Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars. Four Varieties of Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares. The Perfect Start to your Morning! Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones.
Stir together the liquid ingredients, then combine with the oats and stir until evenly mixed. Step Two: Smooth into the prepared pan, and press down with a spoon as hard as you can. Serve: Oatmeal will keep at room temperature for one to two days, if kept covered in a dry cool place. You can have Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- It’s 1 of medium ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried tart cherries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
Let it cool to room temperature before covering and storing the oatmeal. Freeze: To freeze it for later, cut your oatmeal into serving size squares. Making Friday even sweeter with these Healthier Dark Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Bars. These one-bowl homemade oatmeal cookie bars with dark chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt are the perfect way to end the week.
Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8in pan with small amount of cooking spray..
- In large bowl mix together coconut oil, almond butter, flax seed, mashed banana, and honey..
- Stir in baking powder, salt, oats, and half the chocolate chips..
- Pour into pan and spread evenly..
- Top with remaining chocolate chips, pecans, tart cherries, and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 25 min and allow to cool for 45 min..
Add the flour and oats; mix well. How to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: Make the cookie dough as directed, adding half of the chocolate chips. I often use different type of chocolate in these bars, depending on what I have on hand. The next thing on my menu were Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. What was making things even better was that the recipe is very simple to prepare.