Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards.
There are LOTS of ways you can make them healthier, including choosing better ingredients and using less. Check out this "Healthier" chocolate chip cookie recipe! I added some protein to it as well so they would be a little more filling. You can cook Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 115 gr of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 170 gr of chocolate chip.
- You need of Flaky salt for finishing.
If you have a sweet tooth. I tried these cookies cooked a couple minutes longer and a couple minutes less to see what I liked best. They are the perfect way to satisfy your mad chocolate cravings when you are supposed to be losing holiday pounds. I saw this bumper sticker today: "How's.
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter and sugars in medium bowl for about 5 minutes until light in colour and texture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add the chocolate and finish mixing by hand. Refrigerate the dough..
- Preheat oven to 185C. Line baking tray with baking paper. Roll dough into small balls and lay out on the tray. Sprinkle with salt..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Once baked, leave the cookies cool on baking tray. Then transfer to wire rack..
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies are dairy free and made with whole wheat flour and coconut sugar but taste just as good! Healthy is kind of a loaded word. I don't think there's a cookie recipe that exists that's truly "healthy." I mean that in the sense that cookies aren't a. The cookies themselves are very easy to make and certainly one you can get the kids involved with if they enjoy baking. Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course right?) but they are ridiculously easy to make.