Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies. These super soft chocolate chip cookies are made with a vanilla pudding mix! They are everyone's favorite chocolate chip cookie! These chocolate chip cookies are a family favorite.
Ones you'll find in every chocolate chip cookie recipe, with the exception of instant vanilla pudding mix (which really brings the softness of the cookies to a whole different level). These chocolate chip pudding cookies are the softest and most delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe I've ever had and it really deserves to shine. They're a favorite of anyone I make them for and the favorite of readers here on What Molly Made! You can cook Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 3 1/2 Tbsp dark brown sugar.
- You need 3.3 oz of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
On top of the video, I also went in to more detail about. These pudding cookies are one of my all-time favorites! That's what makes them so unbelievably delicious! One of my friends made this pudding cookie recipe for a church activity a few months ago and I was.
Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Using a mixer, beat the oil and sugars together until creamy. Add in chocolate pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips. Place cookie scoops on a baking sheet..
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes..
These chocolate chip cookies are made with pudding so they're soft and stay soft! Not only are these chocolate chocolate chip cookies soft, but they actually stay soft. So, they're perfect for lunch boxes, pot lucks, or any other time when you need to make cookies ahead of time and still have them. That's right, chewy chocolate chip cookies with vanilla pudding mix! These gooey chocolate chip cookies are thick enough to sink your teeth into, with slight chewiness at the base and edges.