Easy chocolate chip cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Our Easy Oreo Truffles recipe is perfect for entertaining. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? You can cook Easy chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies
- You need 4 cup of sifted flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 sticks of butter, melted.
Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle and chewy around the edges. Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to room temperature. The recipe can easily be whisked together, instead of using a mixer. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
Easy chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Mix first ingredients set aside. Set oven 325f.
- Mix sugars, eggs, vanilla, melted butter, use hand mixer.
- Fold dry ingredients with sugar mixture, add chocolate.
- Use your hand then spatula, mix good.
- Cook about 15. Minutes. If you want crispy leave additional 2 minutes in the oven.
- Huge cookies.
What Makes This the Simplest Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? This recipe uses just a few basic ingredients – flour, sugar, baking soda, salt. Also, it is so fast and so easy – no mixer needed, no chilling required – that the cookies can be mixed up and baked in less than twenty minutes. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.