Chocolate chip oat cookies. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts. For moist, flavorful oatmeal cookies, these can't be beat! They make a tasty snack that's convenient to take along on family outings. —Diane Maughan, Cedar City, Utah.
They will set up as they sit on the. The chocolate chip cookie is one of the most ubiquitous cookies around, but it is a relative newcomer to the cookie scene. Cookies, or biscuits, have been cooked for hundreds of years. You can have Chocolate chip oat cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip oat cookies
- Prepare 1 Cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs (substitute 1/4 cup applesauce for each egg).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla protein powder.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of quick oats.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips! Instead of using all-purpose flour, we use homemade oat flour aka ground up oats! Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – in other words three of the best types of cookies come together to create one unforgettable autumn treat!
Chocolate chip oat cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, mix together the applesauce, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until blended..
- Gradually stir in flour, protein powder and oats. Add chocolate chips..
- Drop a spoon size amount on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
The inspiration for these cookies came from another latest favorite, these Zucchini Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies. Use your leftover oat milk or nut milk pulp to make these healthier, delicious, soft & chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips! I'll admit that oatmeal cookies are not usually high on my list of cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.