Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies. But don't take just take our word for it. Perfect chocolate cookies have bits of andes mint chocolate chips stirred into the batter and they are crisp on the outside and soft in the middle. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
The dark chocolate cookie dough was perfect for the bright green mint chips. These cookies are ooohhh soooo chocolaty! They are soft, rich, and the mint chips add a. You can cook Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3.5 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, such as Lindt.
- You need of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, chopoed.
- It’s 4 ounces (1 stick) of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Andies Peppermint chips.
Combine the cookie dough, cocoa powder, and mint chocolate chunks until evenly distributed. These green-tinted minty chocolate chip cookies will be popular at both St. Add eggs, food color and peppermint extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the ove to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder baking soda and salt.
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Cool to room temperatur.
- In a large bowl add sugar, eggs, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture, beat until combined.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until incorporaed.
- Mix in peppermint chips.
- Roll 8nto 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutrs until flat and cookies surface appears just set. Don't over cook for chewy centers, cookie crisps as it cools so if ots overbaked itbwill be crisp throughout.. Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.
For those days when curling up by the fire with a cookie sounds better than being Do you guys love Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream? True confession here…it's not my favorite. Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips. Mint and chocolate in every delicious bite! I mean, do you see those melty little pools of chocolaty-peppermint deliciousness?