Coconut Jaggery Cookies. Coconut cookies recipe with step by step photos – easy and tasty eggless coconut cookies made with whole wheat flour, jaggery and desiccated coconut. Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery. Ragi Cookies aka Ragi Biscuits is a great healthy choice for cookies.
Eggless coconut cookies recipe – These are nankhatai kind of cookies with mild coconut flavor. To begin making the Coconut Jaggery Burfi recipe, add ghee, grease a plate and keep aside. Take coconut and jaggery in a pan and cook on medium flame stirring with ladle. You can cook Coconut Jaggery Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
- It’s 1.5 cup of Oats Flour.
- You need 1.5 cup of Dedicated Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
The jaggery lends a unique carmel flavor. Found this recipe on the internet. The jaggery lends a unique carmel flavor. Coconut – Jaggery Kadubu, Sweet Poli – Stuffed with Coconut and Dhal in Jaggery, Kammarkat Coconut – Jaggery Kadubu is also known as Kai kadubu, is delicious and finger licking kadubu for.
Coconut Jaggery Cookies instructions
- Preheat Oven @180°C for 10 min..
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature. Add jaggery and butter in a bowl and mix till it combine..
- Add dessicated coconut and oat flour to jaggery butter mixture. Mix properly..
- Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture..
- Mix properly. Separate dough into balls and press slightly. Place it on greased baking tray..
- I kept it simple. You can dryfruits on top..
- Bake @180°C for 15 to 20min. Let it cool for sometime..
- Enjoy… Happy Tea Time.
Coconut jaggery is made in traditional coconut. Ingredients for Coconut Jaggery Pancake Recipe. Break eggs into a bowl and beat well. A drizzle of chocolate tops them off in a. Bring enough water to boil, when it starts to boil, pour into the flour.