Chocolate chip cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 225 g of butter.
- Prepare 220 g of sugar.
- It’s 270 g of flour.
- It’s 200 g of chocolate/chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (I use dr. Oetker vanilla bourbon).
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder/soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach.
Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Mix the room temperature butter and the sugar until soft and smooth.
- In the mixture, add the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the salt and baking soda.
- Combine the two mixtures and mix until smooth.
- Chop the chocolate or use chocolate chips, adding it to the batter. Now the batter is complete.
- Place the batter in the fridge for half an hour.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and make small dollops of batter with a spoon or your finger. Don't make them too big and don't place them too close to each other because they'll spread.
- Place in the oven and check regularly until the sides of the cookies are darker. My oven doesn't have temperature, so I don't know that, but I use a low-medium power and it takes around 30-40 minutes.
Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits.