Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. The other day, I got an urge to make chocolate cookies. For my thoughts on food and guilt, see the following post: Diet is For sugar-free cookies, try this recipe: Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you like a soft chocolate chip cookie with just enough sweetness to satisfy, then this cookie is for you.
These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. I recommend using an unbleached, all-purpose flour to make these chocolate chip cookies. Many readers have used gluten-free all-purpose flour with excellent results! You can cook Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 c. of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 6 T. of Coconut Oil OR Butter (room temp.).
- Prepare 3/4 c. of Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 c. of 'Enjoy Life' Chocolate Chunks.
Super easy thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are even better than Toll House! A healthy, guilt-free and protein-packed version of a childhood favorite– this vegan chickpea chocolate chip cookie will have you coming back for It is finally here! I am all about making healthier versions of childhood favorites of mine, and chocolate chip cookies of course have to be on that list. These Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect healthy snacks for kids' lunch boxes!
Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine first five ingredients and stir until combined. Incorporate coconut sugar..
- Add butter, vanilla, and egg mixing well after each ingredient..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks..
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to an hour. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Roll into 12 roughly 2" balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes..
Gluten free and soy free, these quinoa cookies are melt in your mouth type! Have you ever wanted to have a gluten free chocolate chip cookie every day and not feel bad about it? This gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is naturally sweetened, too! These eggless cookies are easy to make with almond meal and coconut flour. Now, the morning after, Cookie and I are back on the couch, under a blanket, while news helicopters circle overhead.