Toll house Chocolate Chip Cookies. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all! The Nestlé Toll House cookie is the very first chocolate chip cookie to ever exist. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Step by step recipe instructions for nestle toll house chocolate chip cookies complete with photographs and reader comments and discussion. The result became the most popular chocolate chip cookie recipe in the world. You can cook Toll house Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toll house Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1500 ml of Margrine.
- Prepare 1500 ml of Sugar.
- You need 750 ml of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 12 of Eggs.
- You need 50 ml of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3.5 L of Flour.
- You need 30 ml of Baking Soda.
- You need 10 ml of Salt.
- You need 2 L of Chocolate Chips.
History of the Original Toll House Cookie Recipe (the first chocolate chip cookies). They were invented, it turns out, as a happy accident. I've tried making many other chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years, and while all of them are delicious (really – how could a chocolate chip cookie NOT be delicious?) the Toll House recipe is still my favorite! Nutrition facts label for Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies (no nuts).
Toll house Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Get ingredients together.
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Cream together margarine and sugars.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Add all dry ingredients (flour baking soda and salt) then mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop using 2 Oz portions onto cookie trays.
- Bake for 10 minutes.