Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 115 gram of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, in room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar together well. Beat in the egg and the vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour with the cornstarch, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add this to the butter mixture and stir until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Chill the cookie dough for at least an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 165ºC. Using a small ice cream scoop or a teaspoon, scoop spoonfuls of dough (about 2 Tsp) shape them into a ball and place onto a parchment lined baking tray..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until browned around the edges. Cool the cookies on the baking tray. If baking cookie dough that has been frozen, arrange the frozen cookies on the baking tray and let them thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature before baking as above..
Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe!