Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins. Our Blueberry Muffins Have The Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins Monkey bread filled with chocolate and cream cheese. You can use refrigerated biscuits if you want, but I personally like biscuits that didn't come in a can, and using pizza dough allows it to get soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Each muffins is made with a chocolate and cherry stuffed biscuits that has been rolled in sugar and drizzled with chocolate. These moist and rich muffins will satisfy every chocolate lover's taste buds! For more chocolate treats, try my Chocolate Zucchini Cake or Double Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes! You can have Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins
- Prepare 1/2 pound of pizza dough.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese, cold and cut into small cubes.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need Splash of milk.
- It’s Splash of vanilla extract.
When I make or eat muffins, the talking muffin joke always comes to mind. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth and combined. Cherry Cheesecake Monkey Bread is a gorgeous recipe for Valentine's Day breakfast, or for dessert! Chocolate Desserts Cookies Crisps & Crumbles.
Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Break dough off into small pieces, and flatten them into about 2 inch circles with your hands. Add a cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the middle. Pinch edges to form a ball so chocolate and cream cheese are completely covered.
- Repeat until you have used all the pizza dough..
- Melt butter in a bowl, set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in another bowl..
- To assemble the muffins roll the individual balls in the butter and then the cinnamon sugar. Press into the muffin pan. You should be able to fit about 4 balls in each tin..
- Divide the remaining cinnamon sugar among the muffins. Pour the remaining melted butter evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- To make the glaze add a handful of chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the powdered sugar and vanilla in. Drizzle over muffins.
Easy Monkey Bread Muffins Easy Monkey Bread Muffins. Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins Monkey bread filled with chocolate and cream cheese. You can use refrigerated biscuits if you want, but I personally like biscuits that didn't come in a can, and using pizza dough allows it to get soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread – a sinfully delicious monkey bread perfect for breakfast or fun to eat as a snack.. Brown-Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate-Shortbread Crust – The Hungry Mouse.